 Local / United Kingdom / 7817
Re: LEGO Weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 10:04:01 GMT

08:00 Breakfast: fry-up :-)
13:00 Lunch: rolls and nibbles
17:00 Trip to the LEGO Shop at Bluewater - 20 minute drive
20:00 Dinner: lasagne; chicken curry

Sunday 7 April

06:30 Alarm call, tea, coffee, shower rota ;-)
07:30 Breakfast: another fry-up ;-)
08:30 Everybody out!!!
09:20 Meet at the Groups Entrance at LEGOLAND Windsor for everyone booked • on
the Professional Model Making Session

Guys,

Hope you all have a really great time. Judging by the itinerary it's
virtually guaranteed, well done Jon. Sorry I can't be there to enjoy it too
(we're off soon to pillage the dusty old lego stock from all the shops
between Madrid and Valencia), but let me have a full account when you come
back - especially the model-making day at Windsor which sounds fab.

Biffo