 Local / United Kingdom / 764
Re: Richard wants to rub it in...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 28 May 1999 23:09:01 GMT

*SY* wrote:
*heh* Good question... guess I'll have to climb down from my tree in the middle of
the rainforest to find out...

hehe :-)  Does the telephone cable swoop from tree to tree?  Do you get
your line cut when people shout TIMBER!

It's great to have so many LEGO People from around the world to take on
the USA!

--
Carbon 60
ICQ # 5643170