 Local / United Kingdom / 752
Re: Richard wants to rub it in...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 13:13:38 GMT

Carbon 60 wrote:

Well they got sold there first and LEGO USA puts the new catalogues in
the sets earlier, probably when they first get them - I suppose it's
because of the US Shopper's impatience - just look at their Star Wars

Erm... forgot that the new Star Wars movie premiers in US first :( That's probably
why...

You live in Brunei?  That's a new one for LEGO users - have you had any
special promotional sets recently?

*heh* Good question... guess I'll have to climb down from my tree in the middle of
the rainforest to find out...

Simon
LEGO: SP[cl++++(6825)ip++bt1-]++++(6951) PI[so++++]++
CA[dm++++(6078)bf/cr+++(6017)fm++]++++(6081) #++++ YB75M