 Local / United Kingdom / 7639
Re: Quick introduction and questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 18:56:10 GMT

My name's Tim Gould (which if any of you have hung around .loc.au you
may have seen) and I've just taken up a post-doctoral research position
at the Uni of York so I have to shift from .loc.au to .loc.uk

I was going to recommend F.A.O. Schwartz on 5th Avenue, which has a
tremendous LEGO section on the 2nd floor, but then I reread your message and
realized you live in York, NOT New York.

If you ARE ever in New York, look me up and I'll take you LEGO shopping.

Sincerely,

Paul "Newbie" Klenk