 Local / United Kingdom / 7638
7637  |  7639
Subject:
Quick introduction and questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 18:20:12 GMT

Hi everyone

I'm just writing a very quick post to introduce myself and ask a couple
of questions.

My name's Tim Gould (which if any of you have hung around .loc.au you
may have seen) and I've just taken up a post-doctoral research position
at the Uni of York so I have to shift from .loc.au to .loc.uk

Unfortunately all of my Lego is still in Aus so I'm very lacking in
the crucial aspect of lugnet.

Does anyone here live in the York area? If so could you please tell me
where is good to buy Lego.

Well that's done. If you guys have a roll-call form I'll be happy to
fill it in but otherwise here is a quick rundown of me.

Gender M
Age 24
Location: York
Favourite themes: Star Wars and Castle
Size of collection: not enough in Aus, none in England

Well happy new year all

Tim