 Local / United Kingdom / 749
  Re: Richard wants to rub it in...

(...) Which brings up a question... why do those folks in the US get to see new sets before we do? Anyone with any theories? Oh, well, I suppose that's one reason I should be glad that I'm back in Asia (yes, we've got those SW out as well - can't (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Richard wants to rub it in...

(...) Well they got sold there first and LEGO USA puts the new catalogues in the sets earlier, probably when they first get them - I suppose it's because of the US Shopper's impatience - just look at their Star Wars fans for example - many of the (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Richard wants to rub it in...

(...) Erm... forgot that the new Star Wars movie premiers in US first :( That's probably why... (...) *heh* Good question... guess I'll have to climb down from my tree in the middle of the rainforest to find out... Simon LEGO: (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Richard wants to rub it in...

(...) hehe :-) Does the telephone cable swoop from tree to tree? Do you get your line cut when people shout TIMBER! It's great to have so many LEGO People from around the world to take on the USA! (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)