 Local / United Kingdom / 740
Re: How complete R U?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 20 May 1999 21:33:13 GMT

Markassius wrote in message ...

(How long will we be able to keep this thread going, before some 'real • brits'
will start complaining?)

Don't worry about that Mark.....the Brits are the most accommodating people
on earth....that explains why their Premier Football, First Division Rugby
and First Class Cricket are full of foreigners.   ;-)            (1)

Anyway..what's this tread about?

Mark "Happy in the Netherlands" de Kock

Sanjay "Happier in New Zealand" D'Souza

1)  not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)