 Local / United Kingdom / 739
Re: How complete R U?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 20 May 1999 06:47:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Simon Denscombe writes:
Markassius wrote:
Whell, perhaps around early June? Or late july-early august?
Mark "Come over and play" de Kock

Well I have exams all through June and I don't have a Passport yet.

--
Carbon 60
ICQ # 5643170

Well....the best o'luck to you with the exams. And get_your_passport! Or
you'll never be able to visit LLB !
(How long will we be able to keep this thread going, before some 'real brits'
will start complaining?)

Mark "Happy in the Netherlands" de Kock