 Local / United Kingdom / 739
  Re: How complete R U?

(...) Well....the best o'luck to you with the exams. And get_your_passport! Or you'll never be able to visit LLB ! (How long will we be able to keep this thread going, before some 'real brits' will start complaining?) Mark "Happy in the Netherlands" (...) (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: How complete R U?

Markassius wrote in message ... (...) brits' (...) Don't worry about that Mark.....the Brits are the most accommodating people on earth....that explains why their Premier Football, First Division Rugby and First Class Cricket are full of (...) (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: How complete R U?

(...) Yep, I always enjoy my (too short) trips to the UK. Always friendly people and, although they speak a foreign language, I can understand them! (...) Ehhhmmm. I don't know how it started, but somewhere in it I claimed to be Blacktron-1 (...) (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)