 Local / United Kingdom / 7380
Re: yawn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 14:40:36 GMT

I guess I wish something BIG would happen in the world of Lego.
Something that would make me go wow.

Some of the Entertainer's deals are good.

Sorry, but cant get excited about minifigs on the Beano, and other such trivia.

I think these were good... and cheap!

Perhaps the xmas holidays and the January sales will get me back into the swing.

I doubt we will see good sales... it is selling too well right now (esp HP).

Scott A