 Local / United Kingdom / 7378
Re: yawn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 13:31:39 GMT

Oh Dear...

Someone else entering the Dark Ages

--
Mike Edwards
Lugnet Member #151
Kanohi-Power - Bionicle Site on the web
http://www.kanohi-power.com

Brickbay shop - Edwards Parts
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=Bionicle

"Lawrence Wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesfamily.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
message news:GMMyID.EyC@lugnet.com...
Quiet around here lately.

Cant say I can find much myself in the world of Lego to get excited about • right now.

I guess I have been busy of late work wise, but I haven't
1. done anyhing with the bulk bricks I bought a couple of months back.
2. looked at ebay auctions in ages
3. read any of the lugnet groups for weeks
4. photoed any of my mocs that I bought to recent fests
5. built anything with Lego since TVLF 2001
6. updated my personal web site as a consequence
7. put anything new up on my UK lego user group site
8. and I certainly haven't seen a Lego set in ages that excited me enough • to buy it.
9. and the 2002 catalogue looks like persisting 8 even longer

Still, I did put some new floorboards in the loft so I have more room to • store it.
Though more tidy, that's only making it even less accessible.

I guess I wish something BIG would happen in the world of Lego.
Something that would make me go wow.
Sorry, but cant get excited about minifigs on the Beano, and other such • trivia.

Perhaps the xmas holidays and the January sales will get me back into the • swing.

mindless ramblings over

Lawrence