 Local / United Kingdom / 7340
Re: Shopping news - online and high street
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 18:19:27 GMT

Of six Woolies stores I have visited in the past week none had more than two
different HP sets - but different combinations in each store. High turnover
or poor stocking policy?

Chris

I would say a very high turn over, as all the woolworths I visited last week
had a good selection of Lego including HP sets. Even if they didn't once I
had left!!!
If Woolworths past 3 for 2 offer is anything to go by, it is unlikely that
they will restock with Lego until after the offer has finished.

Michael.