 Local / United Kingdom / 7330
Re: 9V Electric Wires / Train Power
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 17:35:59 GMT

How do you get your connectors apart, by the way?  I poke a screwdriver • into
the base beside the wire, twist to release the tab, then do the other side
too.  It can leave the top part of the connector a little deformed though.

Exactly the same here, and indeed they can be a little deformed at the end
of the process, although it doesn't matter much. Using something very flat
like tweezers or the end of a small penknife may be better than a flat end
screwdriver.

Jennifer