 Local / United Kingdom / 7320
7319  |  7321
Subject:
9V Electric Wires / Train Power
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 15:50:14 GMT

Does anyone in the UK have any spare, or a source of 9V wires?  I'm rapidly
running out as I electrify things, and the only ones I can buy are either in
the motor kit or the train lighting kit.

I'm also looking to modify my train controller to output a steady 9V supply
on a Lego wire.  Is anyone else interested in this mod?  If it works, I can
probably make up some more - if I can get some wires, of course.  I could
offer to trade the mod for wires, I suppose.  It would be a simple fit,
possibly even no soldering, just open the case, fit, then screw back together.

Jason J Railton