 Local / United Kingdom / 7309
    Re: Possible Essex Legofest (Was: Where is everyone?) —Simon Bennett
   (...) I could make the 24th too. But should we guard against a north-south divide? I'd hate to miss a chance to see some of our northern AFOLs' stuff. I might be able to make it up to Southport if we got a big carpool together and there was (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Possible Essex Legofest (Was: Where is everyone?) —Jason J. Railton
     (...) I agree with Simon. I was impressed by all the northern folk who made it down to Gosport earlier in the year, and I think Tony was caught off-gaurd by the number of people who got up to Cheshire. I have to admit I probably won't be going up to (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

         Possible Essex Legofest CANCELLED (Was: Where is everyone?) —Paul Cook
     (...) I agree about the split so I've decided to call it off for this year. Of course it depends on availability of the hall, but January sounds a bit cold to me. How about July? Cheers, Paul. (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Possible Essex Legofest CANCELLED (Was: Where is everyone?) —Paul Cook
   Sorry guys, this isn't going to happen. Something has come up in November and I'm not going to have time to organise it. Maybe next year. (...) Plus it is too close to Southport. I don't want to steal anyone's thunder. I can't make it to Southport (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)