 Local / United Kingdom / 7288
    Lego Show Announcement —Michael Pratt
   Well, its that time of year again. I have booked the hall we had before for the first of December (Saturday) from 8 am to 4 pm The hall has been very tastefully decorated and carpeted as the refurbishment work is now mostly finished. There will be (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Lego Show Announcement —Simon Bennett
   (...) Er, for those of us who haven't been before where is this one going to be? If it's less than halfway up the country I will probably be there. I have been thinking about organising something, which if it happened would be at the University of (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Lego Show Announcement —Michael Pratt
     (...) OOOPs Venue will be the Family Life Centre, Ash Street, Southport This is half an hour from the M58/M6 junction. Hope that helps. My lego fests are open to the public by the way and are always well attended, so you can bring lots of stuff to (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

         Re: Lego Show Announcement —Magnus Lauglo
     Is that at all accessible by train or train and then bus? (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

         Re: Lego Show Announcement —Michael Pratt
     (...) By train, via Manchester or Liverpool (Manchester is best) Michael Pratt (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Possible Herts LegoFest (was Re: Lego Show Announcement) —Chris Dee
   (...) This would be an easy venue for me - and I've organised conferences there in the past. Any idea on the cost and facilities on offer? Chris (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)