 Local / United Kingdom / 7272
    Re: Greetings, newbie here —Steffan Davies
   "Magnus Lauglo" <thunder_road@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GKqELn.MJs@lugnet.com... (...) There are 5 different places to buy Lego from in Brighton. The first two are Woolworths stores; one very near Churchill Square (the big mall....big for (...) (23 years ago, 6-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Greetings, newbie here —Magnus Lauglo
    (...) THanks so much for the info, I didn't realise there was a TRU in the area! (...) Yes, the rack from my last castle (and the cages on the gatehouse) seemed to be very "popular" at brickfest, so I included them in my newest castle as well, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)