 Local / United Kingdom / 7251
Re: HP available @ S@H!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 21:23:53 GMT

I received them on Wednesday. When I ordered I am SURE it said the train set
was included and the saving was 40GBP, BUT when they arrived, there was no
train. Instead the 'girls' sets 4721-23 were included instead, so the saving
was just 27GBP. Perhaps Michael LeCount can corroborate this -- I don't
think I am going mad!

To be honest, the 'girls' sets are by far the best of the bunch. Fabulous
pieces in exotic colours, and loads of 'shiny pieces' (as my daughters call
the transparent parts).

I can recommend them wholeheartedly. The jury's still out on the others. The
train looks pretty lame anyway...

Huw

I haven't recieved mine yet and to be honest I can't remember what the
special bundle included although I was aware that it did save some money. If
the saving is only £25 then to make it worse, TRU are doing Hogwarts Castle
4709 for £69.99 and the sets 4721-4723 at £7.99 each.
So Huw if you only ordered the HP sets, once you've added postage you
haven't really saved anything. It may be worth contacting Lego to put across
your disappointment.
All the Harry Potter sets are available at TRU.

Michael.