 Local / United Kingdom / 7069
  Engine Shed

Hi y'all Just put up a few more pics of my on-going Engine Shed project on the 'ol website: (URL) hoping to bring it down to TVLF, if I can fit it all in the MR2 :) Cheers, Paul. (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Engine Shed

"Paul Cook" <astronut1@lycos.com> wrote in message news:GIEzJo.5wK@lugnet.com... (...) We will have a proper TABLE TOP train layout area this time at TVLF So PLEASE bring the shed. Buy a bigger car! You wouldnt believe how useful my Honda Shuttle (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Engine Shed

"Paul Cook" <astronut1@lycos.com> wrote in message news:GIEzJo.5wK@lugnet.com... (...) Great stuff -- the design pedigree is first-class :-) My only thought is that it might be a bit dark in there without side windows. So, go on, increase that S@H (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Engine Shed

(...) Wait, Toyota MR2 Spider right? anyways, i like your engine shed, its got the presence of an older shed, maybe the type you'd see on a short line or logging railroad? I love the office, i'm going to have to start making more train related (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Engine Shed

(...) Thanks for the comments, Hugh. I still don't think windows would look right somehow. I might be mistaken, but my impression of engine sheds from when I visited rail museums as a child was of long tall windowless buildings, with no hint of the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Engine Shed

(...) You guessed it! :) There's a photo on my website: (URL)i like your engine shed, its got (...) Interesting, I got my ideas from sheds I remember at railway museums in the UK when I was a child, quite often bricked and boarded up and always very (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Engine Shed

(...) Whew, now there's a cool car... Yeah, i figured yours was modeled after one over there. I'm thinking more Stateside here, but yeah from pictures i've seen it kinda reminds me of them too... Josh (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)