 Local / United Kingdom / 7068
Re: TVLF2001 - 22nd Sept, Crowthorne, Berks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 08:56:50 GMT

We may be able to help you. I'm just waiting that Yann is coming
back from his holidays.

I FWD your message to him.

Gael

Steve Burge wrote:

I'll try and be there - depending on transport...

    Is anyone going from/via the London area? And if so, would they mind
helping me and a bag o' lego get to Crowthorne? I can offer help with petrol
money.

    Failing that, Lawrence - what's the easiest way to get to Crowthorne by
train?

        Steve

--
Kenavo ar c'hentañ.
No electrons were harmed sending this E-mail

--
Gael FRAZIER - DataBase Manager - gael@e-sax.com
http://e-sax.com

Tel : +44 (0) 207 680 7274