 Local / United Kingdom / 7037
Re: TVLF2001 - 22nd Sept, Crowthorne, Berks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 14:11:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
Hi all, just got me finger out and booked the hall.

Thames Valley Lego Fest 2001

Location - Morgan Recreation Centre, Crowthorne, Berkshire - as before
Anyone who didnt come before can get a quick idea of the place from the pics
http://www.wilkesworld.co.uk/lego/tvlf2000.htm

Saturday - 22nd September - 9.00am to 18.00pm

(is 22nd OK for the majority? later dates are available too - but need to make mind up quick)

Details, web page, etc to follow

Don't be a brick, be there!

regards
lawrence

Definitely not OK for me, but I'll still do a LCAD Parts Authoring demo at a
future event if there is enough interest.

Chris