 Local / United Kingdom / 7067
Re: TVLF2001 - 22nd Sept, Crowthorne, Berks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 19:01:00 GMT

"Steve Burge" <steveb@ubistudios.co.uk> wrote in message news:GIDK48.6zH@lugnet.com...
I'll try and be there - depending on transport...

    Is anyone going from/via the London area? And if so, would they mind
helping me and a bag o' lego get to Crowthorne? I can offer help with petrol
money.

    Failing that, Lawrence - what's the easiest way to get to Crowthorne by
train?

Depends which part of London

Crowthorne station is on the Reading to Guildford line
Coming from Paddington via Reading to crowthorne isnt bad.
Waterloo to wokingham to Crowthorne is a long run though.
Waterlook to Martins Heron is better, and Martins Heron is only 5-10mins in a car.

I would be happy to pick you up.

regards
lawrence