 Local / United Kingdom / 706
    Re: All UK Groups subscribed? —Pamela Fryer
    (...) Pardon me for imposing when I do not reside in the UK (hubby is UK transplanted to Michigan USA though - does that qualify?). My lugnet history - I lurked around before subscribing around February. I originally read the posts in the various (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: All UK Groups subscribed? —Simon Denscombe
   (...) Do you fall in the 107% time (Formula 1 based gag)? (...) Well there lies the problem we have here - I'm based near Birmingham BTW. (...) I don't know really but the opinion of many people on this group is for the zero-policy and have no (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.general)