 Local / United Kingdom / 704
    Re: What little loc groups are best for —Todd Lehman
   (...) Simon, Any thoughts on how the introductory postings could be improved? Here's how message #1 starts for (just to pick one at random) Dover, Kent, England: --Todd ___...___ Welcome to lugnet.loc.uk.en.kt.dov, a LUGNET discussion group. (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: What little loc groups are best for —Simon Robinson
   (...) My own suggestion would be something like this. Roughly what I've changed is to remove the technical-looking lines and replace them by more friendly sounding information. At the same time, though, I think the info should be in the pages (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.general)