 Local / United Kingdom / 6712
Re: New to UK/Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 18:30:22 GMT

Stephen,
Welcome to Fife, it is the most remote part of the Lego world.

Here is a clip from a recent posting.  Come along next weekend - the only
other Lego person I expect to be there is Ian Bishop on the Sunday.
It is a model railway exhibition so Lego is just one small part.
It will be nice to see you.

I will be once again displaying my lego trains, this time in Perth at a
model railway exhibition on Saturday 23rd 10.00-5.00 and Sunday 24th
June 10.00-4.30 at the City Hall, Perth.

This is a layout for the children to operate featuring some of my own
designs and ones straight from the box - also a small section on how lego
trains have changed over the years.

Everyone is welcome to come along - bring your own trian items if you want.
Entry is adults £2, children £1 & family £4.

In October I will be doing a similar exhibition at Dundee.

David