 Local / United Kingdom / 6524
Re: Interesting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 08:45:12 GMT

Well, S@H have just corrected their mistake and are sending me 4 5058's
(Must still have plenty in stock :) they're letting me keep the 5122's too
(Woohoo!)

    Steve

"Steve Burge" <steveb@ubistudios.co.uk> wrote in message
My order just arrived... Instead of 4 5058 (Pirate Accessories) I got 3
5122's (Pirate Accessories). Annoying, apart from the fact that according • to
the website, 5122 isn't available, which makes it curious...

    Steve