 Local / United Kingdom / 6508
Re: Interesting...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 18:29:52 GMT

On Fri, 11 May 2001, Steve Burge (<GD6Foq.L7C@lugnet.com>) wrote at
15:17:32

My order just arrived... Instead of 4 5058 (Pirate Accessories) I got 3
5122's (Pirate Accessories). Annoying, apart from the fact that according to
the website, 5122 isn't available, which makes it curious...

In lugnet.loc.uk, Tony Priestman writes:
Oooh!

That sends a shiver down the spine. My orders have all been ok so far,
I'd hate to miss the boat because they got my order wrong.

I'm sure that someone can help you out with these. I didn't buy any
5058s, because of the ones I've already got, but I would've if I needed
to, so you can't have any of mine :-)

   I almost feel like I oughta return the three you kindly
   traded me.  :)  I'm keeping those separate, they'll
   remain my uninstalled base.  ;)

   But fortunately all of my orders have been right, inasmuch
   as things haven't been backordered.

   best

   LFB