 Local / United Kingdom / 6523
6522  |  6524
Subject:
Value of garage roller doors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 08:02:38 GMT

For anyone who didn't see this (and who is interested!), a MISB service pack
of doors just finished on eBay at $18.07. See
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=588436768

The lot included 2 red rails, 14 red slotted 2x2s, 9 clear slats and one
blue slat with handle.

Could this mean that the $2.50 per slat on BrickBay is a bit optimistic.
OTOH, it could be that this colour combination is less desirable or even
that the recent hype (and possible availability world wide) has devalued
them?!?

It's not a complaint BTW! Just my observations :-)

Just Jono .oO