 Local / United Kingdom / 6482
  Re: garage doors arrived today

(...) I think Jason is perfectly within his rights to do this. We all do it to a certain extent and benefit mutually from it. Buy it all, keep what you want, sell what you don't want. eg My brother in law has two mint boxed 928s and two boxed 918s (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: garage doors arrived today

(...) Which Jason is it? :-) (...) I agree under certain conditions. (...) I only paid £6 for delivery, approximately 10%. (...) I picked up two for £2 at Gosport, they only require a good wash. I also bought four off Ebay at resonable prices. I was (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)