 Local / United Kingdom / 6450
6449  |  6451
Subject:
Basic Buckets anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 18:46:59 GMT

As many of you know, I am always on the look out for lego bargains at car boot
sales, however this wekend revealed a mutlitude of finds.

Among the usual haul of second hand stuff including a pair 1x3 grey doors and
some other 918 parts, I was amazed by a number of stall selling MISB sets!

Fo instance basic buckets 3041 £6.00 less if you bought a quantity! Bionicle
mask packs 30p, bionicle cans £2, many junior town sets from £2 (all less than
half shop price) Old slizers were £1. small bionicles were aslso £1.00 or 2 for
£1.50.

Best buys of all were adventurer dino island sets, 5955 for £7.50 and a small
green technic motorbike for £1

I was wondering if at these prices the stuff was hot, however for so many stalls
and to be at three separate boot sales makes me wonder? in case your wondering
yes! I bought a shed load.

regards,

jason

--