 Local / United Kingdom / 6353
  First Pics! (was Thanks for a fantastic day Jason!)

(...) Aww, you guys! Well, thanks to everyone for coming. I've got my pictures up at the same address as before: (URL) No thumbnails - I didn't get that many decent pictures. Once someone with a flashier camera gets theirs up, I'll add links at the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: First Pics! (was Thanks for a fantastic day Jason!)

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message news:GCK03u.C0A@lugnet.com... (...) They were great, but next time put our names on them, there were so many new faces :-) My pics should be up on a hour or two. Huw (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: First Pics! (was Thanks for a fantastic day Jason!)

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes: Badges, we don't need no Stin-kin badges. Or maybe we do (...) I agree Steve (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  More Pics! (was Thanks for a fantastic day Jason!)

Here are mine: (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: First Pics! (was Thanks for a fantastic day Jason!)

(...) Yes, for 50. (...) I thought of doing that, but I had to do them well in advance - I don't have my own badge machine. And, there were 50 of them. Doing them all with names on is not something you want to be doing to a deadline, particularly (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: First Pics! (was Thanks for a fantastic day Jason!)

(...) I'd just like to echo, thanks for a fantastic day Jason. Personally, I thought the UKAFOL badges were great, I'm keeping mine and wearin' it with pride. Maybe next time (yes, we are all hinting we'd like another one!) you could hand out blank (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: First Pics! (was Thanks for a fantastic day Jason!)

I would also like to say thanks to Jason for a great day, and I also think that the badges were a great idea. For future reference I do own a badge machine, something no teacher should be without, so if you want badges with your names on to wear at (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)