 Local / United Kingdom / 6106
6105  |  6107
Subject:
Kellogg's Lego Software Promo - UK only
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 23:16:18 GMT

Hello,

Don't know if this has been posted before or not.  Kellogg's is giving away
200 Lego Software games.  It is a random drawing open only to UK residents.
You get your choice of Alpha Team, Stunt Rally, Racers, Creator: Knight's
Kingdom, My World, or LEGOLAND.  All you have to do to enter is fill out a
form here:  http://www.kelloggs.co.uk/competitions/lego_games.htm

Contest ends on March 31 with the drawing on April 1.

Play well,
Bryan Beckwith
I'm in the US, not the UK, so unfortunately I can't enter :-(

FUT: lugnet.promo