 Local / United Kingdom / 6104
Re: Little Bionicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 18:08:50 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Tommy Windsor writes:
Woolies have the Baby Bionicles on sale.  They are £1.99 - Buy 1 get another
free.  Still can't bring myself to buy one - but I am weakening!

Woolies HAD BB's (Lego Wise Men !!)My local branch was cleared out of 4
large boxes in under 2 days.

I know some people out there hate the bionicles but the 5-9 age group are
going wild for them - Most of my little boy's class (age 6) have several,
and they appear to appeal to girls and boys alike. I personally find them a
huge improvement over Slizers, roboriders and the like

Cheers

Alan Kershaw