 Local / United Kingdom / 6109
Re: Little Bionicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 08:05:03 GMT

Alan,

This maybe true, but I feel there appeal is short lived, I have recently
picked one large bionicle up at a car boot sale for 50p, I have also seen
others but usually sellers want £1-£1.50 so I pass on them as I can wait and
only want the odd part form them, the rest going into the J-box.

Regards,

Jason
----- Original Message -----
From: Alan Kershaw <alan@kershawcomputing.freeserve.co.uk>
To: <>
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2001 7:08 PM
Subject: Re: Little Bionicles

In lugnet.loc.uk, Tommy Windsor writes:
Woolies have the Baby Bionicles on sale.  They are £1.99 - Buy 1 get • another
free.  Still can't bring myself to buy one - but I am weakening!

Woolies HAD BB's (Lego Wise Men !!)My local branch was cleared out of 4
large boxes in under 2 days.

I know some people out there hate the bionicles but the 5-9 age group are
going wild for them - Most of my little boy's class (age 6) have several,
and they appear to appeal to girls and boys alike. I personally find them • a
huge improvement over Slizers, roboriders and the like

Cheers

Alan Kershaw