 Local / United Kingdom / 6094
Re: AN AUSSIE IN THE UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 22:13:53 GMT

<shock horror gasp>

Not another lot!! I thought we'd closed the borders!! ;-)

Do keep us posted of your plans. It'd be great to catch up with you and
Andrea when you come over!! Can't really help with the best times to visit,
although I can start to notice a marginal improvement in the weather at
present (all things relevent). But I can tell you to start putting those
Aussie Pesos away as it'll cost ya big time. Who knows, by this time next
year the dollar could be 4 to 1 against the pound!!

Pete Callaway

Well actually I have a British passport..... my parents are still British...
he he he..... I'll let you know what we decide....

OH by the way Pete... will you be coming to our next meet around Easter at
Gosford.... ha ha ha