 Local / United Kingdom / 5984
  Gosport - where?

Erm, hi there. I just kind of lurk here most of the time - in fact I don't visit all that often - but I just read about the Gosport thingy coming up - where exactly is everyone meeting and when? Yes I know I should probably know this already if I (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Gosport - where?

I'd like to take Andrew's email as an opportunity to de-lurk too. I'm really interested in coming along to Gosport if you'll have me but I have a question about the format of Fests. Do you each bring your own bricks and build from them (not very (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Gosport - where?

Whoops, I meant to type 8485 for those Control centre sets. Beginners luck. Simon (23 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Gosport - where?

(...) Fort Brockhurst, Gosport, nr Portsmouth. Saturday 28th April, 10:00-18:00. (...) Erm. Well. I'd rather have names in advance, so I can leave a list of names at the entrance. It's an English Heritage site that you would normally have to pay on (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Gosport - where?

On Fri, 9 Mar 2001, Jason J. Railton (<G9xuuJ.76t@lugnet.com>) wrote at 16:23:07 (...) Absolutely! Jason was a newbie not so long ago :-) Basically, chuck all your stuff in the back of the car, and get on down! :-) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)