 Local / United Kingdom / 5844
  Re: 2001 SW sets ...

(...) I saw several in the shop in Fareham where I picked up my Tie Fighters. I might have the chance to pick one up tomorrow, and bring it up to Tony's fest on Saturday (I presume you're going?). If you want it, you can buy it off me MISB and I'll (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: 2001 SW sets ...

(...) it (...) No way I can get to any 'Fest at the moment - I'm redecorating my daughter's bedroom (she's 17 months old and I'm still a long way off from getting it ready!) and I'm putting a floor in my attic (found that previous owners had started (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: 2001 SW sets ...

(...) I'll get a couple tomorrow, and get the post office to weigh one. It may be a little over RRP from this toyshop, so I hope that's okay. I'll let you know the postage cost then. Do you want a rigid package, or will a jiffy do (the box might get (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)