 Local / United Kingdom / 5772
  What is the LegoFest Calender for 2001?

Now we have the Cheshire Fest scheduled for March, what plans do other folks have to hold any meetings? I am keen to get a TVLF2001 organised (Thames Valley that is) Dont know if I can hold out till September! regards lawrence (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: What is the LegoFest Calender for 2001?

Hmmm. Perhaps we can discuss the lack of responses to this when we meet in a few weeks' time. I'm inclined to think that the UK community is getting to the point where we can start to differentiate between different sorts of events. 'Local' fests of (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: What is the LegoFest Calender for 2001?

(...) Hmmm, a super-fest eh? I like the sound of that, a really big one with major attendance. An all weekend job - wine, women, song AND lego. If we could rustle up enough overnight / weekend stayers we might get a function room for next to nowt. (23 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: What is the LegoFest Calender for 2001?

On Sun, 11 Feb 2001, Ian Bishop (<G8Lyrp.AqD@lugnet.com>) wrote at 19:44:03 (...) ...and a prize for the person who comes up with the best LEGO song :-) But yes: that's the general idea. Something we start organising *now* for Autumn or *next* (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: What is the LegoFest Calender for 2001?

(...) Agreed. ReddiFest 2000 was the first LEGOFest in a hall, ReddiFest 2k2 might have to go one further :-) Yes, I still read this newsgroup... Carbon 60 (Whatever happened to the EuroFest??) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)