 Local / United Kingdom / 5785
Re: What is the LegoFest Calender for 2001?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 20:03:29 GMT

On Sun, 11 Feb 2001, Ian Bishop (<G8Lyrp.AqD@lugnet.com>) wrote at
19:44:03

Then perhaps one or two big national do's a year that are advertised
months in advance, so that as many people as possible can attend. These
would require more formal organisation - venue, catering, accommodation,
etc.

Hmmm, a super-fest eh?

I like the sound of that, a really big one with major attendance. An all
weekend job - wine, women, song AND lego.

If we could rustle up enough overnight / weekend stayers we might get a
function room for next to nowt.

...and a prize for the person who comes up with the best LEGO song :-)

But yes: that's the general idea. Something we start organising *now*
for Autumn or *next* Spring.
--
Tony Priestman