 Local / United Kingdom / 5753
    Bionicle in 'not so C*&p' shock! —Paul Cook
   (...) I sort of half agree with all of that... I think Bionicle provides some neat parts to bulid some cool looking robots. Slizers was a step in the right direction, Lego faltered somewhat with the Roboriders (there are some awful parts in those (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Bionicle in 'not so C*&p' shock! —Michael LeCount
   (...) The answer is yes they probably will want to collect them all, it may be a sad fact to admit to hardened Lego fans of the past but the current generation don't see Lego in the way we do. Bionicle is the first Lego I have seen to be of interest (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Bionicle in 'not so C*&p' shock! —Paul Cook
   (...) That's interesting. What age group are the children in your class? (...) You seem to be right, judging by the way these things are flying off the shelves of my local toy stores. Still, to get 72 masks you will have to buy: 6x Bionicles @£6 (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Bionicle in 'not so C*&p' shock! —Eric J. Keef
   (...) Thats amazing I too had a simular idea(okay it was with the Thowbots) so I collected 5 of each TB and are combineing them trying to use as many as possible if not most of the pieces of each set. I determined 5 was a nice number because you (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic.bionicle)