 Local / United Kingdom / 5714
Re: Lego for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 10:57:18 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:

A simple market.uk would be fine by me and folks can then just use usual
conventions of FA:, FS: etc in their headers.
In fact, given the volume of traffic, then this would probably be better
than having to visit 3 different groups.

What do other UK'ers feel?

I think it is a brilliant idea and is much needed. There are an increasing
number of new people who use Lugnet who are UK based but do not feel
confident yet to buy from abroad. At least with ebay they can search for
items in the UK and therefore can find the Uk based ones easily. I would
think a combined Lugnet Newsgroup that was UK based incorporating auction,
BST and Shopping would be better than having 3 seperate groups and would
endorse Lawrence's request whole heartedly.