 Local / United Kingdom / 5688
5687  |  5689
Subject:
Lego for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 22:22:36 GMT

Dear all

I know it’s bad form to put sales in the .uk group but these sets are for
sale by a very pleasant family in Cheshire who don’t want to mess about with
international postage and/or timewasters.

6933 and 6981 £12 each, 2 Blacktron base plates £1
6897 £5, 6929 £4 (some yellowing),
6923 £6 (a few small pieces missing)
6898 £3.50 (almost complete)
6950 £5 (almost complete)
1484 £7, 6381 £7, 4 Roadway baseplates £2
6450 £1.50 (pieces missing)
5580 + box + inserts £20
8828 £8, 8853 £12, 8863 £10, 8040 £7
8055 £10, 8815 £3 (no instructions) 6687 £1 (almost complete)
8880 + box + inserts £45
8868 + compressor + box £45

If you are interested in them e-mail Carole Wilshaw on
Colin@wilshawc.freeserve.co.uk

Cheers

Alan Kershaw