 Local / United Kingdom / 5686
  Re: Cheshire Fest - Argh!

(...) Hi all, 3rd March sounds good to me too (couldn't make the 24th - off to find the elusive toy shop in France, although my partner does not yet know that!) Can I book a place in your car please Pete - I live about 10 minutes away from Kingston (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Cheshire Fest - Argh!

(...) No problem. Email me your details closer to the date and we can sort out pick-ups and all that. (...) Whoops! Forgot about that one. I nearly got sprung with LLB in a similar way. My wife is taking me there for my birthday (bless her cotton (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)