 Local / United Kingdom / 5682
Re: Cheshire Fest - Argh!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 17:28:58 GMT

I will be there, no matter what the date

Thanks Tony for being the Host again for 2001 First Fest

--
Michael

- - -
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Lugnet Member# 151
Home of the UK Lego Technic Club Magazine
                www.technic-uk.co.uk

"Tony Priestman" <Tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
Apologies to everyone for being a bit quiet about this, but it's
probably just as well, as I'm afraid I've got to put it back a week. Or
longer, if that's inconvenient for people.

If you've expressed an interest in coming on the 24th of Feb, please let
me know, preferably by email to mailto:tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk,
because I won't be here on the 24th, and it would be most embarrassing
for all concerned if you came knocking at the door and there was no-one
here :(

I'll try and contact as many people as possible, but if you can let me
know you've read this, I'd be grateful.

OK, so the proposal now is to hold a gathering on the 3rd of March, or
failing that the 10th. Hands up if you can make it.

I hope four weeks notice is enough time to rearrange things, but if not,
someone else will have to step into the breach later in the year.

Sorry again, folks.

Moral:  Don't forget birthdays.
--
Tony Priestman