 Local / United Kingdom / 5562
    No 2k1 SWL @ Toys R Us Yet —Jason J. Railton
   I just had a chat with Ocean Park Toys R Us, Portsmouth. Now, I don't know if this applies nationally or if it's just Portsmouth, but I was told that the only 2k1 Star Wars Lego they have is the Storm Trooper, and they won't be stocking any new (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: No 2k1 SWL @ Toys R Us Yet —Caroline Lee
     (...) I don't suppose the Southampton TRU would have them either, with the branch being smaller than the Ocean Park one. How about the Walmart/Asda store at Havant? They had a fairly large range the last time I was in there. Caroline. (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

         Re: No 2k1 SWL @ Toys R Us Yet —Jason J. Railton
     (...) Hmm. When was that? And do you mean that they had some of the 2001 Star Wars sets? Neither Gosport or Fareham ASDA have any Lego except the town six-set variety pack. I've been to Havant, but I don't know it very well. Whereabouts is the ASDA? (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

         Re: No 2k1 SWL @ Toys R Us Yet —Caroline Lee
      (...) I'm not sure if they had any 2001 Star Wars sets as I was not really looking for them. All I noticed was a large range of most sets. I would even go as far to say that it was nearly as big as the TRU range at Ocean Park. The Asda/Walmart place (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

         Re: No 2k1 SWL @ Toys R Us Yet —Caroline Lee
     I've just talked my Husband into taking me on a trip to the Havant Walmart/Asda place today, I'll make a note of what sets they have & report back. Caroline (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

         Re: No 2k1 SWL @ Toys R Us Yet —Jason J. Railton
     (...) Thanks, but I've just been there. No new stuff, and what they have got is expensive. I did the rest of my shopping there, and ended up with a new stereo (how it slipped into my trolley, I'll never know :). I didn't think much of the place (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

         Re: No 2k1 SWL @ Toys R Us Yet —Caroline Lee
     (...) Never mind, I'm trying to think of somewhere else locally that may have them. Caroline (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: No 2k1 SWL @ Toys R Us Yet —Simon Denscombe
   (...) The TRU in Solihull has the TIE Fighter and the Imperial Shuttle IIRC. Carbon 60 (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: No 2k1 SWL @ Toys R Us Yet —Daniel Crichton
   (...) And the Droid Escape (at least they did a couple of weeks ago, but I only picked up the TIE and Shuttle). Dan (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)