 Local / United Kingdom / 5565
Re: No 2k1 SWL @ Toys R Us Yet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 13:30:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jason J. Railton writes:
I just had a chat with Ocean Park Toys R Us, Portsmouth.  Now, I don't know
if this applies nationally or if it's just Portsmouth, but I was told that
the only 2k1 Star Wars Lego they have is the Storm Trooper, and they won't
be stocking any new lines until next month.

So, does anyone know of anywhere in the South (closest to
Gosport/Portsmouth) where I can get some?

Jason.

I don't suppose the Southampton TRU would have them either, with the branch
being smaller than the Ocean Park one.
How about the Walmart/Asda store at Havant? They had a fairly large range
the last time I was in there.

Caroline.