 Local / United Kingdom / 5570
Re: No 2k1 SWL @ Toys R Us Yet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 17:31:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Caroline Lee writes:
I've just talked my Husband into taking me on a trip to the Havant
Walmart/Asda place today, I'll make a note of what sets they have & report back.
Caroline

Thanks, but I've just been there.  No new stuff, and what they have got is
expensive.  I did the rest of my shopping there, and ended up with a new
stereo (how it slipped into my trolley, I'll never know :).

I didn't think much of the place actually.  It looks huge from the front,
and it is bigger than any single shop I've seen in the UK.  But, the stock
it holds is nothing special.  Still looking then...

Jason.