 Local / United Kingdom / 5556
  Re: Lego disappearing from shops?

(...) In a word, rubbish. Less Lego than ever. We visited Glasgow recently and very little to be seen there either. I know stocks will be low after Christmas but the evidence is that this is not the only factor. (...) This is only a tiny part of (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Lego disappearing from shops?

(...) Overall, I agree this has been the trend. Despite that, the LOM sets appear a little better than recent offerings... there is hope! (...) I am not sure which sets you mean. If you mean the RIS, and related sets, I must agree. Other than that, (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)