 Local / United Kingdom / 5555
Re: Strange piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 13:26:59 GMT

I think this is a train roof part. It is on the 4560 (white) &  4559
(black).

But mine is grey !

My first thought was Metroliner but its ones are black.

4551 - the croc loco - features them in grey.

I don't think any of the 12V sets had them, too early - they used the 6*6
grey train roof sections or discrete, regular grey slopes.