 Local / United Kingdom / 5498
Re: Strange piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 18:00:00 GMT

In article <G6r9vs.5KI@lugnet.com>, s.arthur@hw.ac.uk (Scott A) wrote:

I think this is a train roof part. It is on the 4560 (white) &  4559
(black).
See:
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/4000/4559/4559-23.html

Scott A

In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Pratt writes:
I wonder if anyone can identify the set from which
this brick comes (so I can build it !)

Colour Grey
Size 6wide 1high 2deep
Type Regular slope
Oddities top row of studs one plate width lower, and
underside has a 1 x 1 plate size cut out.

DO YOU KNOW THIS BRICK !!!!!

Michael Pratt

But mine is grey !

Michael Pratt